Winning Over Irate Customers Workshop
It actually doesn’t “take all kinds” to make the world go around, we just happen to have them! Anyone who deals with customers, clients, complainants or members of the public will have to deal with irate, upset, unbalanced, confrontational and unreasonable people. Those exchanges can be frustrating, and leave you rattled and drained. They take time and energy away from your other important tasks and can sometimes cost you business if not handled well. If any of this is true for you or your staff, this workshop is for you. There really is a way to effectively handle the difficult people without all the upset, frustration and risk to future business.
At this high impact workshop for front line staff, you will learn techniques that will allow you to handle really challenging customer service situations with confidence. You will experience a range of practical and interactive discussions, exercises and role plays that will give you new and effective tools for dealing with difficult conversations and people. Whether managing a problematic customer or having more productive conversations with fellow staff, this course will give you the core tools you need. You will have opportunities to practice learned skills in a variety of contexts so that the skills can become second nature.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- deal with difficult, irrational, aggressive, and unreasonable people with greater skill
- handle customer/client complaints effectively while maintaining the relationship
- be assertive, disagree, maintain patience and deliver unwanted messages with confidence
- avoid common (but critical) mistakes
- prepare for challenging conversations and learn to master your own reactions
- achieve fair results that satisfy the upset customer
- encourage even difficult customers to feel respected and satisfied
- feel more confident having difficult conversations
- save your company money by improving customer satisfaction, loyalty and company image
After completing the workshop, you will be able to turn difficult front line conversations into productive exchanges.
The Winning Over Irate Customers Workshop is designed specifically for people who deal with challenging people and/or tough conversations. Customer service representatives, complaints handlers, hotel staff, government clerks, administrative staff, receptionists, airline personnel, front desk staff, retail staff will all benefit from this workshop. The workshop will provide tools for managing both client/customer conversations and improving crucial conversations with coworkers and front line managers.
Upon completion of the workshop, you will receive a certificate from the Stitt Feld Handy Group.
Upcoming Dates and Locations
For more details about the workshop please click on "course details" beside a workshop listed below.
|Port of Spain||April 24, 2017||
|Port of Spain||October 9, 2017||