Dealing with Difficult People Workshop
- avoiding conversations you know you ought to have?
- wishing you could be more assertive and in control?
- losing patience with certain people or personality types?
- having problems giving negative feedback?
- feeling anxious before a difficult conversation?
- thinking of what you "should have" said after the conversation is over?
- wishing you had managed a conversation or an individual differently?
- having trouble managing emotional customers, colleagues or employees?
- feeling that you could improve your communication skills and become a stronger communicator?
At this University of Windsor Law School Certificate workshop, you will learn techniques and strategies that will allow you to handle difficult conversations and difficult people with skill and confidence. You will be engaged in practical and interactive discussions, exercises and role plays that will change the way you see and respond to difficult people and difficult situations. You will be given opportunities to practice learned skills in a variety of contexts so that the skills can become second nature. You will also be given the opportunity to practice a particular difficult conversation that you select.
Who should attend?The Dealing with Difficult People Workshop is designed for anyone who has to deal with difficult people or difficult issues. Human resource managers, team leaders, retail managers, educators, consultants, customer service representatives and people who negotiate will all benefit from this workshop.
Completion of the ADR, Advanced ADR, Applied ADR, Dealing With Difficult People Workshops and the online Negotiation and Difficult Conversations courses will result in an Executive Certificate in Conflict Management (University of Windsor Law School).
Upcoming Dates and Locations
For more details about the workshop please click on "course details" beside a workshop listed below.
|Port of Spain||April 26 - 28, 2017||
|Port of Spain||October 11 - 13, 2017||