Dealing with Difficult People Workshop
- avoiding conversations you know you ought to have?
- wishing you could be more assertive and in control?
- losing patience with certain people or personality types?
- having problems giving negative feedback?
- feeling anxious before a difficult conversation?
- thinking of what you "should have" said after the conversation is over?
- wishing you had managed a conversation or an individual differently?
- having trouble managing emotional customers, colleagues or employees?
Who should attend?The Dealing with Difficult People Workshop is designed for anyone who has to deal with difficult people or difficult issues. Human resource managers, team leaders, retail managers, educators, consultants, customer service representatives and people who negotiate will all benefit from this workshop.
Completion of the ADR, Advanced ADR, Applied ADR, Dealing With Difficult People Workshops and the online Negotiation and Difficult Conversations courses will result in an Executive Certificate in Conflict Management (University of Windsor Law School).
Upcoming Dates and Locations
For more details about the workshop please click on "course details" beside a workshop listed below.
|Port of Spain||March 25 - 27, 2015||
|Port of Spain||December 2 - 4, 2015||