Coaching For a Better Workplace: Building Capacity in Others
- Failing to get the best from your employees?
- Experiencing problems giving feedback, especially when it is negative?
- Looking for better ways to coach and mentor people effectively?
- Feeling uncomfortable having difficult conversations about employee performance?
- Hitting a wall with problem employees?
- Getting pushback when trying to motivate underperforming employees?
- Facing conflicts within your team that need to be handled better?
- Having to help others deal with conflict?
- Having difficulty managing strong emotions in your coaching conversations?
- Your employees to reach their maximum potential?
- Your staff to be more accountable?
- Employees to make their own decisions, take action and resolve their own disputes?
- To build greater capacity within your team?
- Your feedback to actually effect change?
- To learn a better way to motivate your employees to enhance performance?
- To add coaching skills to your mediation skill set?
At this University of Windsor Law School Certificate workshop on Coaching for a Better Workplace: Building Capacity in Others, you will learn techniques and strategies that will allow you to excel at coaching others about workplace issues. You will learn the Progress Model of coaching and see how it applies to performance issues, conflict coaching, performance management and other coaching issues. You will observe and discuss videos of coaching sessions, practise the model, and engage in practical and interactive discussions. You will be given opportunities to develop and enhance your coaching skills in a variety of contexts so that the new techniques and approaches can become second nature.
This workshop is part of the NEW Advanced Certificate in Workplace Coaching. In order to complete this Certificate, you must complete the following: Coaching For a Better Workplace Workshop, Dealing With Difficult People Workshop, Online Negotiation Course, Online Difficult Conversations Course, and one of the following: Alternative Dispute Resolution Workshop, Become a Powerful Negotiator Workshop, and the NEW Coaching Practicum.
Upcoming Dates and Locations
For more details about the workshop please click on "course details" beside a workshop listed below.
|Ottawa||June 14 - 16, 2017||
|Toronto||November 15 - 17, 2017||
|Toronto||April 25 - 27, 2018||
|Ottawa||June 13 - 15, 2018||Paul Godin||course details||register|
|Toronto||November 21 - 23, 2018||Elinor Whitmore||course details||register|