We provide customised training for organisations that have groups of people who want to be trained together. We conduct succinct one-day courses and in-depth multi-day courses and we design customised courses that meet our clients’ needs. Whether your sales people need new techniques, your customer service staff need better ways to deal with angry clients, there is too much internal conflict among employees, or your managers could use new motivational tools, we can build a course to meet your needs. We have designed and delivered customised workshops for many organisations worldwide in both the public and private sector.
We offer our clients:
- design expertise featuring a personalized client-oriented needs assessment
- innovative adult-education teaching methods, including case studies, group exercises, group discussions, instructor presentations and computer simulations
- lasting partnerships that focus on long-term learning objectives
- facilitators with experience and expertise in a wide range of industries
- coaches and videotaping to provide individual feedback to participants
- location flexibility - the training can be held at a location of your choice
We work closely with our clients to identify their learning objectives before designing the workshop. We regularly conduct customised courses in:
Your customised workshop can focus on, for example:
We have conducted workshops for:
We work with our clients to ensure on-going, customised support after a workshop concludes. This can include, for instance, one-on-one work with trained coaches, discussion groups, follow up quizzes or online refresher courses.